Popular Posts

Friday 20 January 2017

WHY I AGREED TO MARRY IKECHUKWU ~ SARAH OFILI

Sarah Ofili, has revealed her reason for accepting Ikechukwu’s 2011 proposal. The model, who granted an interview to Elsie Godwin for her show ‘Crux of the Matter’ revealed a lot while speaking on the topic; ‘Surviving a Broken Engagement’. When asked about her engagement to the rapper, specifically, who broke it of, Sarah said, ‘In my case, I did’.
On why she accepted to marry him, she said:
‘because of pressure. he proposed in public and I’m that kind of typical ride or die girl, I won’t embarrass my man in public even though I felt he put me on that spot and he shouldn’t have, but he was smart he knew if he did it privately there was a chance I’ll say NO because a day before I had seen a message on my sister’s phone trying to help him plan the surprise and pick a ring and I went crazy. I was like HELL NO, don’t do it, stop whatever you are planning but he still went ahead to propose’She continued: ‘on the day he proposed, I was talking through my teeth like ‘nigga don’t do it, nigga get the fuck up’ but he did and I said YES, but really I do envy girls that are bold enough to say NO on the spot’.


No comments:

Post a Comment